Active Soft Matter Group
Songshan Lake Materials Laboratory
College Innovation Park Building A1, Room 406
Dongguan, Guangdong Province, 523808, China
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor:
- PhD Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Biology, or Biophysics;
- Research experience in peptide chemistry, or mechanobiology is preferable;
1. Mechanobiology and Cancer
The candidate should have a PhD in Life and/or Physical Sciences with a strong interest in mechanobiology and prior experience in microscopy and quantitative imaging.
2. Establishment of an organoid model to study ECM contribution to mechanobiology
Applicants should have a PhD in molecular and cell biology, physics or associated disciplines. Specific experience in the fields of organoid biology and mechanobiology will be an advantage.
- Annual salary: 400,000-450,000 RMB
- Social security housing for talent: one-bedroom apartment
- Close supervision with the aim of supporting a highly-skilled, independent scientist in the field of mechanobiology
- The candidate will have the opportunity to learn state-of-the-art techniques varying from material science to chemistry and biology.
Please send by email a brief description of your research interests, curriculum vitae and the names of two academic referees to firstname.lastname@example.org